Visualizações de páginas no último mês

06 março, 2011

Never mind, I'll find someone like you,
I wish nothing but the best for you, too,
Don't forget me, I beg,
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it last in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead,"

Nothing compares,
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made,
Who would have known how bittersweet it this would taste?


( hurts my soul by knowing what i know and specially hurts people around you , i know you never knowest. One day it will be to late to say " sorry " , i apologized to you so many times , now its over . Believe or not , i will be much stronger than before , i will put all this in my background .Im so hurted , i just can feel inside .I just hope you will be happy , just like the same way i will do. Its just to many years living by this , i really need to put a period on this story .I can't called story , but i can call "a signal " for the rest of my life. )

Sem comentários: