Visualizações de páginas no último mês

23 agosto, 2011

5:00 am ? Great , i can't sleep which is nothing new . Today are that those days , that i wish to go sleep and never wake up. If my silence doesn't bother no one, so why am i here ?  The word lonely is not the best feeling to describe while after what i've been through , but well who doesn't survive after the end of the mountain ? I want to believe that i'm alive for a reason. I want to believe that i walk for a reason. I want to believe that i will be loved by someone. I want to believe that some one will care about  me as much i do. I want to live of full of " reals" , doesn't matter if it's moments or people.I want small things that can make the biggest  difference in my life. Im tired dealing with people that doesn't understand the difference bettewen being real and fake.

Sem comentários: