Visualizações de páginas no último mês

06 novembro, 2009

If you wait for me then I'll come for you Although I've travelled far I always hold a place for you in my heart If you think of me If you miss me once in awhile Then I'll return to you I'll return and fill that space in your heart Your touch Your kiss Your warm embrace I'll find my way back to you If you'll be waiting If you dream of me Like I dream of you In a place that's warm and dark In a place where I can feel the beating of your heart This song touch my heart . It just like this kind moments that i start thinking about everything and what is gonna happened to me in the next step of my life .This kind moments make me feel worst when im alone by myself . I passed my almost 2 years and i still don't know the answer , the reason or the fact that made me to be here . I changed so much my personality just because i didn't stop sofering . I still ask myself before sleeping How many days i have to feel this feeling that is destroying myself . No one can't imagine how much pain this goes into me . No one can't imagine . The litlle things and simples things that i miss so much that right now i give value .I still think that everything is impossibel. I really try hard to don't think this way but no matter how much i try because when i start lessing this kind songs my old memories just go back and back to my head and doesn't go out for along time just because my past was amazing for some parts of my life . I just miss hugg . I miss some one that give me kiss without ask for it .I miss some one can cries with me , I miss that some one cares about me . I miss some one (....)

4 comentários:

Marta Rosa disse...

entendo-te tão bem (..)

nnie disse...

não,nem vale a pena. ele nunca me responde enfim.

tenho saudades de te ter aqui e poder-te perguntar «estás onde bê?»; «quero estar contigo. amanhã,apollo?»; tipo algo do género.

must of all,i miss you.

Marta Rosa disse...

Não, é só um amigo :)

nnie disse...

mas não consigo apesar de querer cagar nele :x
enfim (...)

és o que de melhor tenho :$
amo-te(L)