Visualizações de páginas no último mês

18 julho, 2011

One day.

Why don't you speak the truth ? You know hurts but you forget that hurts even more when people  used to be around you. I didn't mind that you get tired the way you used to live life. I will not blame you because of that. I just want you to speak the truth. Really, don't lie anymore. Before, you sleep you will realize how much hurtless you going to get inside day by day.  Even, you don't care i know your heart will get hurt one day. Oh maybe its already hurted. You will realize that people that used to be around you are tired of your liars. Im tired. And i can't stop thinking about it . Just listen your heart and speak the truth even people are hurted by you, they will listen to you no matter what, Believe me . I will be able to listen to you , but please don't create  things that doesn't exist. People always said to me , the truth always comes up no matter when.  One day, when you thought you had everything, and that everything will leave you, that day you will feel sorry for the rest of your life. Probably that day, will be late , i mean very late to apologize. That day, we are not gonna listen to you. So please speak the truth... now or never. I really want you to do, at least don't do it for me but for other two people that you hurted even more. What hurts me more is you don't realize what you lost but if that makes you happy, who am i to say no  ?  What hurts me more i did so much for you, and all i receive was this. Its not fair. Life is not fair. I am really tired of everything, I am really tired thinking things that doesn't exist anymore. I guess im the only one see the problem, here. I guess i am the only one that likes the true.If you cried, why don't you confess ? I can't stand this anymore, Just too many questions in my head and no full answers. Empty thoughts makes me feel exhausted. Nothing, else to say...

Sem comentários: