Visualizações de páginas no último mês

08 agosto, 2011

Sometimes i just wish people could read my mind. Appropiate thoughts can make us feel like more hopefulless of things that we wished for long time. I can't even compreehend why i'm having this stupid thoughts that at the end makes sense to me !I know im going to have what i wished for long time which is to be with you,  but i'm just afraid that will be wrong time or wrong moment for us. I always learned that we should decide things by taking step by step and time will decide what is the best for"us". I still believe in that, but i don't believe that time has acure for feelings.  I'm not unsecure what i feel or what i want, but im just afraid that will happen the samething as my parents. Love can be the best thing ever. Love makes you feel like you have butterflies on your stomach. Love is when you care and love more than yourself. Love, is something can make you change for forever . Even for the worse or the better. But, for sure makes you see things that we never saw before. During love, we commit mistakes that we never did before. But the only thing i want is feeling sure it's the right moment and the right time.  Even i know we didn't expect this, i just don't want to feel afraid that things will go "wrong way". I don't want to live in lies anymore . I want you. I know we can do this !

Sem comentários: