Visualizações de páginas no último mês

28 agosto, 2011


When will i stop writting long sentences about how much i miss someone instead how i should  moving foward in my life !? When i will  stop writting about how the distance hurts (so badly) instead how should i meet new people in my life ? I used to believe that people i knew were enough to make me feel complete inside , but now .... where are they ? Friends ? Just small word, large meaning , but small amount. I know sometimes i can have negative thoughts , but this is so true. Promises were made to be not concretized. They are just matter words that people rather to say than not doing what they promisse to do. I believe the distance make realiaze how much we miss little things. I'm feeling tired of feeling this. I want to go the bed and i want to know how much someone misses me. But i realized people meet new people , new friends or whoever it is and they complete forget who helped when they need the most.  They rather being with someone that meet couple days than who helped the most and who they meet for couple years. The distance made me realize lot things, and this is one of the things.I'm not saying doesn't exist good friends or good friendships but they are jsut hard to find.Thank you , distance, thank you!